CPA, Tax Advisor, or Attorney
Are you a CPA, Tax Advisor, or Attorney?
A Modern Way to Invest
CPAs, tax advisors, and attorneys serve clients who count on you to provide vision and different strategies to help them have a successful financial future. As their trusted advisor, you need to be aware of the latest techniques that help strengthen their retirement portfolios and maximize capital while ensuring they follow all current IRA rules, regulations, and guidelines.
One strategy is to create diversity in their portfolio by using a Self Directed IRA to invest in alternative assets such as real estate, private equity, startups, and life settlements. Your clients need a Self Directed IRA provider like IRA Club, a full administer for your clients’ account. IRA Club is a true leader in its respective field when it comes to providing clients the best overall customer service experience. From our extensive resource page that offers hundreds of hours of educational tools, informative videos, webinars, guides, live events, and much more, we treat your clients like you treat your clients.
As an added bonus, once you start referring clients to IRA Club, you could potentially be listed on our individual investment platform. Your company will be featured to thousands of IRA Club account holders. Lastly, advisors will be able to track the status of their clients’ applications and follow the process with your very own account login.
What’s in it for you?
- A personal IRA Club specialist
- IRA Club is not a call center -zero wait time
- Unlock billions in capital
- A+ Better Business Bureau rating
- 13 plus years of industry experience and knowledge
- Customized application forms
- Secured Sponsor Portal
- Educational tools to assist you and your clients
- Availability to host a Live Event and Webinar with the IRA Club
- Branded landing page and marketing material
- Opportunities to be featured Investor’s Row
What’s in it for your clients?
- Personal account manager to handle all of their account needs
- A seamless online experience
- Access to top experts in their respected fields
- Easy, quick, and unmatched service
- Accounts are FDIC insured
- Access to IRA Club live events and webinars
- IRA Club is a full administrator
- Special low flat pricing-no hidden fees, zero percentages, or hidden fees
- Extensive Resource Center
- Updated educational blogs and videos
- Case studies and eBooks available
IRA Club may terminate the membership to the program if your Account is inactive in any continuous twelve-month period as defined in the program requirements. IRA Club may terminate the membership immediately if; a) the applicant fails to pass the ongoing checks performed by IRA Club) the applicant becomes insolvent, becomes the subject of a bankruptcy or receivership proceeding, makes an assignment for the benefit of creditors, has a substantial portion of its assets seized or attached, or is no longer authorized to conduct business; c) the applicant is (or will be) merged into or is (or will be) acquired by another entity that IRA Club determines, in good faith, is not financially sound or lacks the experience, ability or capacity to perform the obligations required by this program. IRA Club reserves the right to make changes to its B2B program at any time. IRA Club also reserves the right to make changes to the products and services offered at any time. (ie. Type of accounts offered, fees, marketing, etc.). Upon any termination of this agreement, the applicant will immediately return to IRA Club, or at IRA Club’s request destroy, all copies of IRA Club confidential information in its possession or control or will certify to IRA Club in writing that it has destroyed all such confidential information.