Financial Institution or Advisor
Are you a Financial Institution or Advisor
Advisors have a key role to play when it comes to putting clients first and educating is part of that process
If your clients ask about non-traditional or self-directed investments in their retirement account, are you prepared to answer them? Make yourself a trusted source, learn about self-directed IRAs to be able to provide your clients all the tools they need for financial success. Advisors have a large role to play by educating, inspiring, and allowing your investors to diversify outside the norm. In fact, that is the IRA Clubs mission….
Self-direction allows people to invest in alternative assets such as real estate, private placements, and startup companies. As a trusted financial advisor or institution, your knowledge can play a critical part in them achieving financial success in retirement.
How IRA Club Can Help
Our team of professionals understands the self-direction process first-hand, and we are here to help you explore your options. At IRA Club, we take pride in education, we provide you and your clients with all the educational materials you will ever need: case studies, reports, webinars, live events, videos blog articles, and much more. At the IRA Club, you are assigned a personal IRA club specialist to help professionals like yourselves sharpen their knowledge of IRAs to better serve your clients.
What’s in it for you?
- A personal IRA Club specialist
- IRA Club is not a call center -zero wait time
- Unlock billions in capital
- A+ Better Business Bureau rating
- 13 plus years of industry experience and knowledge
- Customized application forms
- Secured Sponsor Portal
- Educational tools to assist you and your clients
- Availability to host a Live Event and Webinar with the IRA Club
- Branded landing page and marketing material
- Opportunities to be featured Investor’s Row
- Stand apart from the competition by offering your clients an investment funding source they never realized they had
- Offer clients a way to diversify their retirement portfolios and expand their investment opportunities
- Gain a trusted resource, IRA Club will address any question about alternative assets, possibilities, and the limitations within IRS rules and regulations
What’s in it for your clients?
- Personal account manager to handle all of their account needs
- A seamless online experience
- Access to top experts in their respected fields
- Easy, quick, and unmatched service
- Accounts are FDIC insured
- Access to IRA Club live events and webinars
- IRA Club is a full administrator
- Special low flat pricing-no hidden fees, zero percentages, or hidden fees
- Extensive Resource Center
- Updated educational blogs and videos
- Case studies and eBooks available
IRA Club may terminate the membership to the program if your Account is inactive in any continuous twelve-month period as defined in the program requirements. IRA Club may terminate the membership immediately if; a) the applicant fails to pass the ongoing checks performed by IRA Club) the applicant becomes insolvent, becomes the subject of a bankruptcy or receivership proceeding, makes an assignment for the benefit of creditors, has a substantial portion of its assets seized or attached, or is no longer authorized to conduct business; c) the applicant is (or will be) merged into or is (or will be) acquired by another entity that IRA Club determines, in good faith, is not financially sound or lacks the experience, ability or capacity to perform the obligations required by this program. IRA Club reserves the right to make changes to its B2B program at any time. IRA Club also reserves the right to make changes to the products and services offered at any time. (ie. Type of accounts offered, fees, marketing, etc.). Upon any termination of this agreement, the applicant will immediately return to IRA Club, or at IRA Club’s request destroy, all copies of IRA Club confidential information in its possession or control or will certify to IRA Club in writing that it has destroyed all such confidential information.