Getting Started & Sponsor Benefits
Founded in 1995 as an investment club by self-directed retirement investors, IRA Club has always prioritized treating clients like members, not just numbers in a system. This philosophy remains at the heart of our company today. Our accounts and services offer complete control over retirement investment decisions, empowering clients to draft their own investment portfolios confidently.
As an investment sponsor or financial professional, you likely provide your clients with a range of alternative investment opportunities that may offer significant tax benefits. By selecting IRA Club as your dedicated IRA provider, you’ll enjoy many benefits, including the peace of mind that comes from having a personal contact on the “inside” always working on your behalf. Our team will keep your paperwork in order and move your requests to the head of the line, just as if you were a private club member.
Partnering with IRA Club means tapping into a network of investors and professionals who are dedicated to helping you succeed. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help take your business to the next level.
- Free Listing on Investor’s Row, a platform that connects you with thousands of potential investors
- A custom landing page to showcase your investment opportunities and help interested parties get started
- A dedicated concierge to assist your sales and administrative staff, ensuring a seamless experience for you and your clients
- The opportunity to co-host web or live events with IRA Club to promote your offerings further
- Access to phone and email support, available Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM CT.
- Enjoy a free IRA for the first year.
- Receive a special Investor’s Kit offer to help you get started.
- Work with a personal account manager who will handle all your needs and ensure your account is IRS-compliant.
- A streamlined e-signature process that makes it easy to manage your account.
- Acces an extensive Resource Center with a wealth of information to help you make informed investment decisions.
IRA Club may terminate the membership to the program if your account is inactive in any continuous twelve-month period as defined in the program requirements. IRA Club may terminate the membership immediately if; a) the applicant fails to pass the ongoing checks performed by IRA Club; b) the applicant becomes insolvent, becomes the subject of a bankruptcy or receivership proceeding, makes an assignment for the benefit of creditors, has a substantial portion of its assets seized or attached, or is no longer authorized to conduct business; c) the applicant is (or will be) merged into or is (or will be) acquired by another entity that IRA Club determines, in good faith, is not financially sound or lacks the experience, ability or capacity to perform the obligations required by this program. IRA Club reserves the right to make changes to its B2B program at any time. IRA Club also reserves the right to make changes to the products and services offered at any time. (i.e., Type of accounts offered, fees, marketing, etc.). Upon any termination of this agreement, the applicant will immediately return to IRA Club, or an IRA Club’s request to destroy all copies of IRA Club confidential information in its possession or control or certify to IRA Club in writing that it has destroyed all such confidential information.