Self Directed IRA Investment Ideas
Numerous types of alternative assets can be held in a Self Directed IRA, allowing for complete control. IRA Club accepts all investments permitted by the Internal Revenue Service. There are only a few restrictions: life insurance, S Corps, and collectibles such as art, antiques, rugs, stamps, cars, etc. Your Self-Directed IRA can hold hundreds of unique assets. Please note that the IRA Club does not hold investments such as stock, bonds, and mutual funds.
- You pick the investment.
- Opportunity for enhanced returns.
- All the proceeds from the investment go directly to your Self Directed IRA with no federal income tax or federal tax filing.
- Apply the proceeds towards your next investment to keep your Self Directed IRA growing tax-free.
Things to Know Before Investing
- The purchase should not constitute a “prohibited transaction.”
- All expenses associated with the investment must be paid using funds in your IRA account. All revenue must go back to the IRA account.
- The investment is made by the IRA – not you.
- The IRS Publication 590 and 560 is a great resource. Please visit the IRS website at www.irs.gov