Oil, Gas, and Mineral Rights
The energy landscape is changing rapidly, and with that comes opportunity. There are a number of different ways to make investments in the oil and gas industries, including not only the commodities and futures contracts, but interests in the refining and drilling companies, as well as investing in land or mineral interests where drilling is taking place (or likely to take place in the future).
Things to Know Before Investing
- The purchase should not constitute a “prohibited transaction.”
- All expenses associated with the investment must be paid using the funds in your IRA account. All revenue must go back to the IRA account.
- The investment is made by the IRA – not you.
An IRA Club Self Directed IRA may make almost any investment for your future. The IRA Club provides our members with a no cost review to help you avoid making one of the few prohibited transactions.
By clicking on the continue button below, I agree that IRA Club
- Does not evaluate, review, monitor, recommend, warrant, guarantee or otherwise endorse the legality, tax treatment, propriety, performance or reliability of any investment, service, statement, opinion or other representation provided by or its affiliates.
- Shall not be liable for any misinformation, misrepresentation, negligence, act, omission, investment results or any wrongdoing of or its affiliates.
- Has no agreement or financial arrangement with any investment that may be made available to IRA Club account owners or other investors through
- Has no financial arrangement or affiliation with .
I agree that it is my responsibility and decision to evaluate and potentially select investment opportunities available through companyx.com. Therefore, IRA Club shall not be liable for any of the above-referenced acts or any wrongdoing of or its affiliates. Additionally, I agree to indemnify and otherwise hold harmless IRA Club, and its assigns, successors, officers, directors and agents, from any and all claims due to any consequences of any dealings with or its affiliate.