Invest in Undeveloped & Vacant Land
Discover the benefits of investing in undeveloped locations and how to use a self-directed IRA to buy vacant land.
Discover the benefits of investing in undeveloped locations and how to use a Self Directed IRA to buy vacant land.
Sometimes a quick flip, other times a long-term hold. This investment can make pennies grow to dollars. The IRA Club makes the investment easy and inexpensive.
Things to Know Before Investing
- You cannot use the land for personal reasons.
- All expenses associated with the investment must be paid using the funds in your IRA account. All revenue must go back to the IRA account.
- You cannot perform physical work on the land.
- The investment is made by the IRA – not you. Remember to title the investment correctly once you’re ready to buy vacant land.
Consider allocation of your commitment, cost, and time.
- The purchase should not constitute a prohibited transaction.
An IRA Club Self Directed IRA may make almost any investment for your future. The IRA Club provides our members with a no-cost review to help you avoid making one of the few prohibited transactions. Contact the IRA Club today or learn more about our unique investing process now.