Mobile Home Investing
Low entry cost, monthly cash flow.
Manufactured homes are used as permanent residences for many across the US, but did you know that mobile home investing can bring cash flowing into your IRA month after month from the rental income? More and more clients are investing in mobile homes because of their low entry cost and consistent cash flow; is it right for you?
Things to Know About Mobile Home Investing
- You cannot use the property for personal reasons.
- All expenses associated with the investment must be paid using the funds in your IRA account. All revenue must go back to the IRA account. All property expenses, including taxes, insurance, and repairs must be paid from funds in your Self Directed IRA.
- You cannot perform physical work on the property. You must use a handy man, contractor or better yet, use property management company.
- The investment is made by the IRA – not you. Remember to title the investment correctly.
- Consider allocation of your commitment, cost, and time.
- The purchase should not constitute a prohibited transaction.
An IRA Club Self Directed IRA may make almost any investment for your future. The IRA Club provides our members with a no cost review to help you avoid making one of the few prohibited transactions. Contact the IRA Club today or check out Our Process!