Invest in Rental Property
Receive monthly cash flow for your IRA when you invest in rental property like single family residential homes.
This investment can bring cash flowing into your IRA month after month from rental income. This type of investment is not showing any signs of slowing down.
Things to Know Before You Invest
- You cannot use the property for personal reasons.
- All expenses associated with the investment must be paid using the funds in your IRA account. All revenue must go back to the IRA account. All property expenses, including taxes, insurance, and repairs, must be paid from funds in your Self Directed IRA.
- You cannot perform physical work on the property. It would be best to use a handyperson, contractor, or better yet, use a property management company.
- The investment is made by the IRA – not you. Remember to title the investment correctly.
- Consider the allocation of your commitment, cost, and time.
- The purchase should not constitute a prohibited transaction.
An IRA Club Self Directed IRA may make almost any investment for your future.IRA Club provides our members with a no-cost review to help you avoid making one of the few prohibited transactions. Contact IRA Club today or check out our unique investing process. Be advised that IRA Club does not evaluate, review, monitor, recommend, warrant, guarantee, or otherwise endorse the legality, tax treatment, propriety, performance, or reliability of any investment, service, statement, opinion, or other representation provided with respect to the investment opportunities listed on its site or their sponsors or providers. IRA Club has no financial arrangement, partnership, joint venture, or other affiliation with the sponsors or providers of these investments. IRA Club shall not be liable for any misinformation, misrepresentation, negligence, act, omission, investment results, or any wrongdoing with respect to any of these investments or their sponsors or providers.
By clicking on the continue button below, I agree that IRA Club
- Does not evaluate, review, monitor, recommend, warrant, guarantee or otherwise endorse the legality, tax treatment, propriety, performance or reliability of any investment, service, statement, opinion or other representation provided by or its affiliates.
- Shall not be liable for any misinformation, misrepresentation, negligence, act, omission, investment results or any wrongdoing of or its affiliates.
- Has no agreement or financial arrangement with any investment that may be made available to IRA Club account owners or other investors through
- Has no financial arrangement or affiliation with .
I agree that it is my responsibility and decision to evaluate and potentially select investment opportunities available through companyx.com. Therefore, IRA Club shall not be liable for any of the above-referenced acts or any wrongdoing of or its affiliates. Additionally, I agree to indemnify and otherwise hold harmless IRA Club, and its assigns, successors, officers, directors and agents, from any and all claims due to any consequences of any dealings with or its affiliate.