Will my IRA be subject to Estate taxes if I die?
Yes if your total estate is $11.58 Million or higher ($23.16 Million for a married couple). If the value of your estate is below this level, there will be No Estate Transfer Tax.
Buying Residential Real Estate with your IRA has been a reliable investment for over a decade. Will this last?
- All indications point to at least another 15 years of reliable growth.
- There is a short supply of homes on the market as new constructions have been running below the of new houses needed to satisfy new family formation.
- 76 Million Baby Boomers (age 56 to 74) will be reassessing their housing needs in the next decade as they approach retirement. As their needs have changed, many of the 76 Million will be moving over the next 15 years.
Add to that:
- 62 Million Millennials (age 27 to 39) will be in the sweet spot of new family formation. Hence, we can expect the need for more housing to continue to elevate rent rates and housing prices for several years to come
How do I minimize risks to my IRA Investment?
- We all have enough risks such as Medical Risks, Job & Career Risks and Family Emergency Risks. We sure don’t need to add IRA Investment Risks to this list.
- Avoid taking on leverage inside your retirement account. We know increasing leverage can increase returns, however, increased leverage will also dramatically increase the risk of loss.
- Avoid working with newbies. You want to rely on experienced people. No classroom or book can take the place of hands-on experience.
- Look for Stable and Reliable growth. The guy offering you a 100% return may not be around after he gets your check.
- Taxes are poised to climb higher in the future. The best way to eliminate the risk of higher tax costs is to convert your Traditional IRA to a Roth IRA as soon as possible. A Roth conversion will lock out future Tax Risk.
Work with an IRA Administrator who is responsive and knowledgeable.
- You might expect that all IRA Administrators are created equal. Not so! Many IRA Administrators run their customer service departments understaffed thus creating long waits on hold.
- Others have insufficient training programs for their employees. This leaves you with unanswered questions. IRA Club is serious about maintaining a full and knowledgeable staff of professionals who can answer your every question and walk you through every transaction!
IRA Club offers no investments, products, or planning services. Therefore, please consult your attorney, tax professional, financial planner, and any other qualified person before making any investments. Be advised that IRA Club does not evaluate, review, monitor, recommend, warrant, guarantee, or otherwise endorse the legality, tax treatment, propriety, performance, or reliability of any investment, service, statement, opinion, or other representation provided with respect to the investment opportunities listed on its site or their sponsors or providers. IRA Club has no financial arrangement, partnership, joint venture, or other affiliation with the sponsors or providers of these investments. IRA Club shall not be liable for any misinformation, misrepresentation, negligence, act, omission, investment results, or any wrongdoing with respect to any of these investments or their sponsors or providers.