How to transfer funds from a TSP account to your new Self Directed IRA
If you have any questions regarding the below information, please call us at 888‐795‐7950.
Generally, an IRA trustee will accept the transfer instructions from another IRA Trustee. However, 401k, 403b, 457 and TSP trustees will accept instructions only from the account owner (that’s you) after you end your term of service.
- Open an IRA Club Self Directed account
- Provide the IRA Club with your most recent TSP statement
- IRA Club will help you fill out the TSP Transfer packet
- You are your spouse will sign the TSP Transfer packet
- IRA Club will take care of the rest!
The title of your new account will be:
The IRA Club FBO [client name], IRA [account #]
The mailing address of your account is:
PO Box A3535
Chicago, IL 60690
- If time is of essence, funds may be wired to your new account. (Sometimes the former trustee may charge a fee for the wire.) The wire instructions are:
Bank Name: Meridian Bank
Wire Funds to: 9 Old Lincoln Highway Malvern, PA 19355
SWIFT Code ABA Routing Number: 031918828
Beneficiary Acct Number: 4024840
Beneficiary Acct Name: The IRA Club
For Further Credit: F/B/O [client name], IRA
- Please also complete a Deposit Form. If you were not given one, simply call us and we will email you a copy.